Mobile Voucher Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), excluding employees (and their immediate families) of Coca-Cola Great Britain (the “Promoter”), Coca-Cola Enterprises Limited, their agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Participants must be 13 years or over. Participants under 16 years require parent / guardian permission.
3. There are two ways you can get a voucher:
Use your mobile phone to send a keyword and your date-of-birth to a shortcode displayed on outdoor media (posters, for example). You will then receive a text message that contains a unique voucher number and a URL. If your mobile device has an internet connection, you may then click on the website link in the text message to see your voucher and storefinder.
Using any internet browser, visit www.freecokezero.co.uk or you may be directed to this site from another site you have visited. Follow the onscreen instructions on your mobile, tablet or desktop. Enter your date of birth, select how you would like to receive your voucher (via email or SMS) and provide your (non-temporary) email address or mobile number accordingly.
- This offer entitles consumers to receive a free Coca-Cola Zero 500ml bottle. The voucher may only be used once. One voucher per person using an email address or mobile telephone number unique to the promotion. If more than one request is received from the same email address or phone number, or from a different email address or phone number by the same person, those requests will become void. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, brute force’ or any other automated means, those requests will also become void.
- Voucher may only be used in participating stores stocking Coca-Cola Zero 500ml bottles. Offer is subject to availability.
- This promotion is limited to a maximum of 100,000 (one hundred thousand) Coca-Cola Zero 500ml bottles
- Each voucher is valid until the date stated on the voucher and cannot be extended
- Promotion open from 00:01 on 24 August 2015 until 23:59 on 28 February 2016. All vouchers must be claimed by these dates and used before 23:59 on 28 February 2016 or the date shown on the voucher, whichever is the sooner.
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or purchase of any product other than Coca-Cola Zero 500ml bottle and has no monetary value.
- The voucher is strictly for the use of the legitimate claimant only and is not transferable under any circumstances.
- You must be present in a store at the time your voucher is processed.
- For help within a store, please return to the voucher page and select the appropriate logo of the payment network used by that store (i.e. epay, PayPoint or Payzone)
- By requesting a voucher you are submitting your mobile phone number and/or email address and are agreeing to receive further messages to your mobile phone or email account from the Promoter
- You may opt out of receiving further text messages from the Promoter by sending the word ZSTOP to 65009 or by sending an email to email@example.com with the word ZSTOP and your mobile phone number in the subject lin
- All text messages you send in connection with this promotion will be charged at your network providers standard rate. This is rarely more than £0.12 and usually less but please check with your mobile operator if you are in any doubt and before participating in this promotion.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final in all promotional matters. Regretfully, the Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in the promotion, although the Promoter will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
17. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose. By submitting any information required, participants agree to their information being held and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
18. For any further information, or promotional queries, please contact Coca-Cola’s consumer helpline on 0800 227711.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and to refuse to deliver a voucher or withdraw entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
20. In the event of exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Limitations of liability.
Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties, assume any responsibility or liability for:
21. Any faulty, failed or wrong electronic data transmissions.
22. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of codes at any point in the operation of this promotion.
23. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
24. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the mobile operator’s network or any combination thereof.
The Promoter: Coca-Cola Great Britain, 1A Wimpole Street, London W1G 0EA. Voucher requests should not be sent to this address.